Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Saturday, 29 October 2016

A few projects on the go.

This morning I made a start on a wet felted picture.  I used up some of the fleece that I was given years ago.  I didn't want to waste the beautiful soft coloured roving that I bought so used the rough old stuff to create the background layer. It is currently drying on my washing line. When it is dry I plan to needlefelt embelishments on it and add a little bit of embroidery here and there.  It is an experimental piece and this gives  me scope to try all sorts of different stitches on it.  This afternoon I plan to work on my latest love spoon.  I had a small piece of wood in my stash and have made a start on the initial outline.  I will post a few photos at some later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment