Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Friday, 3 June 2016

Rectifying a mistake

Last week I knitted a little bear but somehow he just looked a bit stumpy and strange.  I decided that I would use him as a base for a needle felted bear so that is what I am currently working on.  If you have never tried needle felting you really must. The immense satisfaction it affords is worth all the effort.  It is almost on a par with using a mallet and chisel when wood carving.  If someone has irritated you, then what better way to vent those frustrations than creating something wonderfully tactile.  Do be careful though as felting needles are vicious little brutes.  Probably not a craft to let the littlies do unless you can give them adequate supervision.

Here is my bear so far.... he is a long way from being finished


No comments:

Post a Comment