Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Friday, 29 January 2016

The Twiddlemuff

 On Wednesday a fellow WI member called in for a chat about a knitting project.  Brenda brought along a couple of 'Twiddlemuffs' that she had made.  I had never heard of them before but googled it and made a start on knitting one. Last night I finished knitting my first twiddlemuff.  I have made a start embellishing it and already am thinking about  my next one. I have added embellishments to the inside as well as the outside and it has been really good fun to make. I want to make the next one with a masculine theme and hope to add a tiny boat or two.  I think I can probably knit them small enough if I use crochet cotton and small needles.  This is a really worthwhile project and one that will use up lots of little balls of leftover yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment