Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Saving money by sorting my stash.

I have decided that any time I feel like spending any money on craft things I will simply spend an hour sorting through my stash.  This morning I sorted out my needle felting supplies and got the shock of my life when I discovered just how much roving I have.  There were colours there that I didn't even know that I had. I have also been looking on you tube and learning how to use my brass embossing stencils in my Big Shot machine.  Long before I ever got the Big Shot I used to enjoy embossing with a light box.  I do still find using the light box to be very satisfying but the Big Shot means that I can emboss the same detail in a fraction of the time.  Besides which I need an electric socket if I want to use the light box..... you can of course simply tape your stencil to a window and treat it just like a light box.

No comments:

Post a Comment