Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Sunday, 29 March 2015

Patriotic with paper

Tony and I are going to a show this afternoon.  The blurb says that we will be waving our flags and bursting with patriotic pride....... so I have made myself a pair of earrings to wear to the show.  I simply downloaded a picture of the union jack and after cropping it and making several pairs in different sizes I decoupaged a couple of pairs onto a piece of sturdy cardboard.  Then I cut  out matching pairs and glued some earring backs on.  They won't last forever but I can soon make some more when these get a little shabby.  The possibilities are endless and you don't have to make earrings... how about a nice pendant necklace or charm bracelet.  A great way to use cardboard packaging and you could actually cut some pictures out of magazines.  I bet floral ones would be lovely and you can use those free seed catalogues that come through the door at this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment