Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Friday, 9 January 2015

Working my way through that fimo

I am gradually using up my Fimo stash and have vowed not to buy any more until  have used at least half of it. I really wish you could see the buttons in the flesh as the camera seems to highlight and blow up out of all proportion any slight flaws.  These do of course need a little bit of sanding to remove any minor blemishes.  They are going to make great embellishments for the next bags that I make








2 comments:

  1. Your buttons are absolutely gorgeous. I've been looking at some of your things and you are very talented.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, I tried to reply but you are a no reply blogger. Probably becasue your with google + anyway I'm glad I tracked you down becasue I got to see so many nice things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ditched the google+ and reverted back to a blogger profile. I hadn't realised that it made a difference.

      Delete