Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Friday, 24 October 2014

New chairs from old

This summer we bought a lovely little table for the conservatory.  There was nothing wrong with the chairs that a lick of paint wouldn't fix and over the past couple of days that is exactly what I have been doing. Why on earth would I buy new chairs when a little bit of work is all it took.  Sadly the charity shop didn't want to take the old table if I wasn't giving them the chairs too. The only reason we parted with it is that is was too large for the conservatory and I have had it for nearly 20 years so it didn't really owe me anything.

The chairs before I got my hands on them


I don't intend to paint the legs as I rather like the look of the wood

Each chair has been decorated slightly different and I intend to add more flowers and circles over the next few days

No comments:

Post a Comment