Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Used teabags

Tonight was wood turning club night and while chatting to some club members in the kitchen I happened to notice that they were making cups of tea with ROUND teabags. I couldn’t let such treasures go in the bin now could I? AAAAAAAAAAND look how pretty the square ones look after being dyed with Kool Aid. Well surely that is what everyone does with their teabags isn’t it???? :-)  Have a look online at teabag art.  There really are some clever people out there. I have a project in mind for these little beauties and as soon as I have emptied and rinsed the round ones they will be dyed too


2 comments:

  1. they look like Spangles, very nostalgic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up with the Frugal Family Linky - this has been one of our featured posts. Hope to see you soon for the next linky!

    ReplyDelete