Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Thursday, 3 April 2014

Fabric flower brooch and my egg stash


Last night at Turners, a fellow wood turner gave me a fabric flower brooch that his wife had made for me. As soon as i got home I made this one. I could have made loads more but I have been adding to my egg stash. They are for upcoming craft sessions in Middlesbrough. And No this isn't a weeks worth of eggs, I save every egg that I use so that I have them to hand to craft with. The basket I made from old newspaper. As one does..... 


2 comments:

  1. Trying to figure out what the eggs are made from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eggs are hens eggs that i have blown and covered with paper pulp. The paper pulp is made from all the snips and scraps from my various projects.

      Delete