Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Friday, 3 January 2014

A great start to the new year

Happy new year everyone. And what a great start to the year so far.  I have spent the past couple of days tidying le Crafterie and throwing out piles of utter junk.  Yessssss I know I could find a use for it given time but I am turning over a new leaf for the New Year.  I shall hoard less junk  and also spend some time using up the mountain of junk  that I have already amassed. 
This morning I finally got around to using up the box that my GHD straighteners came in.  I kept the two biggest pieces of the box and on each of the pieces I made a border using sparkly tape.  One of the pieces of cardboard I have decorated with a bird cut from polystyrene packaging, a couple of feathers and some letters that I cut out ages ago from a variety of snips and scraps.  The other I have added a montage of bits and pieces that i am playing around with.




No comments:

Post a Comment