Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Foxy and friends

Yesterday Alexander was cleaning out his room ready to move off to university later this year. He came across a brown paper bag lurking under his piles of heaven knows what. I had been invited to write an article for an upcoming book on recycling so thought it the perfect opportunity to mix up a couple of batches of paper pulp. I covered loads more eggs with different colours of pulp and they are drying nicely on the windowsill.  The brown paper bag was torn up and added to my pile of brown envelopes. I turned it into pulp yesterday and it has triggered all manner of ideas in my craft stuffed brain.  This is Foxy and his friends drying on my worktop. They will get a couple of coats of paint later today.  I managed to  to make a bear to keep foxy company



 

No comments:

Post a Comment