Made from a Sainsbury's carrier bag

Pages

Saturday, 19 January 2013

Ribbon and yarn scraps

Sometimes I have irritating bits of ribbon on the inside of new tops so I cut them off. And often when I buy a new blouse or jumper the price tag is attached with narrow ribbon which I can't bring myself to throw away so now I have a jar full of little pieces of ribbon in all colours.  I also have loads of tiny balls of knitting yarn that really aren't big enough to do anything other than knit stripes with. Well if you are like me you will be looking for a project to use them on.
Don't throw away those scraps of ribbon and little balls of wool. Make a tassel and add a lovely beaded cover.  They make lovely decorations to hang on cupboard doors and hardly cost anything to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment